View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
For first timer,if u stay in the right hotel area,it's really hard to fail unless u are ultra picky on girls,or be expecting the best of the best which won't happen unless goodluck is with u.

Right hotel area mention in my post here don't mean BCS that side. It's at Nagoya area or anywhere within 5mins around Formosa.
Seriously,i tink nono posts aldy mention b4 mani times liao, sm newbies jus chose nt 2 read. If 1 were 2 stay at the rite pl durin the beginning of their trip,even if they break their own 2 legs also can find nice-enuff girls. (break own 2 legs is i say 1,my own words )

Like tis kind of situation where the spoons w juicy pussies aldy reach up 2 their lips, hw 2 fail? unless he go btm 2 choose wife or luck really miserable. Till today still got newbies wan 2 try 2 step & jump on landmine 2 test if they can see fireworks...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
U read, u could win,u don't read,u might have to come back here to pretend u win. Help is always available here in this thread if u willing to read.
cannot agree more.