View Single Post
Old 27-05-2017, 11:35 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 21
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
Bro . Just now along lor 12 went to have session with the WL . I make her squirt and she likes it .. but she told me she likes it more if i swallows her squirt .. i started to enjoy my session with her .. but when she ask me to do this i dunno how to react... what should i do ? Thanks
Very simple, if you don't want to swallow her squirt, tell her straight away lor... but in a nice and friendly manner like... say you are not comfortable with it.... or other reason.... you straight away say no... in future RTF she will mark you and services will drop