View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

Under the covers, we started making small talk, but this time round, I could see she was much more comfortable with being with me, despite the fact we were now both naked. Once again my fingers worked their magic, and it was clear as we progressed that she enjoyed herself just as much. Her facial expressions, flushed complexion, the way she kept arching her body, closing of her eyes and verbal cues told me she was enjoying the sensations tremendously. I believe she had never had such experiences before in her life.

I progressed to work on her breasts, and found that she was just as sensitive there as well. She could hardly stand me going at her breasts for seconds at a time, yet offered them to me eagerly after each pause.

She tried to give me a handjob, but wasn't very good at it. In the end I decided giving her pleasure instead was more fulfilling to the both of us.

I climbed atop her naked body, enjoying the sensation of skin on skin. I found that by spreading her legs with my body and using my hands at the same time enhanced her pleasure immensely. It took me some self-control too, to refrain from penetrating her, but a promise is a promise.

All too soon, the session had to end. We parted in a rush as she was probably late as well.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here