View Single Post
Old 25-04-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by edded View Post
So many fake fr here. Knn. Looks nothing but like your maid. She admit heavy photoshop and weight more thab 54kg. Don't believe, please book and see. Knn blacklist okt
Hey bro, I think each of us has different tastes and preferences. I hv already mentioned in my FR that her face is not as pretty. But if u still wanna try, it's at ur own risk. But I still maintain that she is slim and Syt. Other bro can go and try it out and judge by urself.

I dun earn anything or benefit anything for writing FR. Just trying to contribute back to this forum as I hv benefit from it.

I also hv a limited budget and I can't try out so many gals and then just recommend the better ones. Not here to quarrel but just trying to share whatever I hv.