View Single Post
Old 23-10-2005, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
When the bangkok police was in Hatyai

The Bangkok police is in Hatyai fristly to arrest non-IC holders,and any thais ladys found working as WL.(that is found inside the "office")

Just for your information,even the IC holders are not allowed to be "caught" inside the "KTV" (farms and not real KTV) cus if they are found inside they will be arrested,fined and their names will be recorded in the computer so that when they try to find work (other types and not as WL) it will show that they have records inside the police data base!(it will make it very hard to find a proper job in future!)
Of couse if you are caught bonking a IC holder (legal age) she can always say that you are "friends" so the police will not have a case to arrest you.

As for the IC holder part pls take note that all WL have to be at least 20 years old if you are caught having sex with them (below 20 years) you will be in deep shit!(a lot of non IC holders have fake IC so a lot of their age is not "legal" but being non IC holders they are not legal even being in LOS!!)

If the OKT tell you that their WL is the of legal age to work,pls judge for yourself as the OKT will tell their WL (whom are not 20 years) to tell the customer that they are 20 and above,so do you think that the OKT will tell you the truth about their age?

As for taking non-IC holders it's another ball game altogether.
The Bangkok police have even raided the rooms of some hotels in Hatyai (looking for non-IC holders).Pls think what the sitrep will be like if you are caught bonking with a non-IC holder?(in your hotel room)
If she is of "legal" age you will most likely be asked to "help" with the case.(that is all you will be asked to do if you are lucky!)
If you are caught bonking a non-IC holder and if she is not of legal age,i think that you will be very "busy" in Hatyai and of couse your "stay" in Hatyai will be extended for quite some time!So pls that care when picking your WL in Hatyai!!!

I am not tell samsters not to go Hatyai but when picking your WL pls do it with your eyes open big big!(i know that the non-IC holders are all very fair and SYT but pls take them after the Bangkok police have gone back)

P.S. Hope i do not get deducted (rep points) for telling the truth but i guess it will be worth every point if i could prevent even one samster from getting into trouble!Hope this information is helpful!

My FR about the What the Bangkok police did when i was in Hatyai.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1168

My FR of my second day in Hatyai.Here got the taste of the "power" of the Bangkok police in the third (or some will say fourth)paragraph.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1187

Map of Hatyai!!!