Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MajinChaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Yo

Fresher reporting in. Here's a FR since I decided to try out NS myself yesterday afternoon.

My initial visit there was to have a check-out/look since its my first time in this field. Main hall was empty when i stepped in hence i casually walked out of the hall to have a closer look or to enter the side entrance on the right side of the premise but before I could get any closer to the side entrance, an uncle/middle aged guy came out and call after me. I assumed the he is the OKT as he was asking me if I'm looking for girls, to which I replied I was having a look around and asked if he could show me the "stocks" available.

Room 20 - PRC
Room 21 - PRC
Room 22 - Viet
Room 23 - Viet

Tempted to try 21 as she was quite the beauty (tall, sharp looks with long hair) but I settled with the Viet in Room 22 due to the fact that she gave a friendly smile when OKT asked her to open the door for me to 'examine' unlike the other three.

Name: Ving
Nationality: Viet
Height: 161-164cm
Face: 7 long hair (tied up), cute smile
Body: 7 - Curves was alright , lil bit of tummy and some stretch marks around that area
Boobs: 7 - C cup though a bit saggy, medium size areola and soft nipple
BBBJ: 6 - Yes,but could have been better imo
Fingering: 5 - No, she only allows finger roaming around the labia area.
DATY: Nil
DFK: 4 - Sadly no, when I first attempted to kiss she only gave me her cheeks
FJ: 4 - poor, i have to do the job by myself and the cat was tight probably due to her own self-contraction, as well as kinda Dry. She even says no when I asked her to mount me on top after putting the cap on.
Moans: 6 - soft moans when I'm pleasuring her with foreplays
GFE: 7 - will get into details better
Damage: RM160
WIR: Maybe in future.

In conclusion, I think that she's one of the very fresh stocks that just came in not long ago as she was trying her best to accommodate in terms of GFE, both off and on bed, hence I felt the GFE was good acceptable for me. The moment i stepped into her room, she asked if I could speak mandarin to which I replied a little and in return I asked if she could speak english. Now here's the thing to mention, Language is a main issue here as her english language proficiency is not good and I guess because of this she prefers Mandarin even though its at a very basic level from her. Soon we step into the shower to wash but it was very SOP but during this time she did asked if the water is too cold or too hot for me while at the same time asked my name. At the end of the stint, she did ask me to come back the next day and after washed up/clothes on, she hugged me from the back before I exit the door.

Hope this FR is good and concise enough. On a side note, the prices, as of this writing, for the stocks are as stated - PRC 170, the rest 160. not sure if the extra 10 for PRC justifies for anything as I forgotten to ask okt about it.