View Single Post
Old 13-04-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all
Re: China - Cannot Play Anymore? :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Great write up with great pictures and stats etc. Thanks!

And BTW TS, whilst I agree with your general analysis, IMHO the age when money does not solve this problem of gender imbalance in China has not yet come.

Right now in China, money still attracts ample supplies of nubile, willing ladies - whether civvies or WG's.

Now if you've NOT got a lot of money.... welllll.... it IS a bit of a problem in China.

Just IMHO
SEAJ

Thanks for the kind words Bro SEAJ.
The lack of money is truly a bitch. Play while we all can still afford it and then in the next era, we shall let the ultra rich brothers indulge themselves .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
so do you think I should merge this thread to my sticky instead...so that more ppl can benefit from it...

pls suggest otherwise this thread will be buried deep in the dusts...where nobody recall anything...there are so many threads buried in this section...so to prevent more similar topics...I just merge them all in same threads...thus preserving the interesting writeup and lookups...

Bro Hurricane88,

It would be sweet for this thread to be merged into your sticky