View Single Post
Old 30-09-2005, 12:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnocentBaby
hmmm... i know most of the guys love thier cum to be swollow especially while the gals giving blowjob for thm. But what actually contain in the cum juice of the guys?
let's clear up the difference between sperm and semen. Semen — also known as ejaculate — is the fluid containing sperm that is ejaculated during sexual excitement. It is composed of seminal fluid from the seminal vesicles, fluid from the prostate, fluid from the Cowper's gland, and sperm. Sperm move from the testicles to the seminal vesicles through tubes called the vas deferens. In the seminal vesicles, they mix with other fluids to form semen.

A tablespoon of semen contains approximately six calories. Semen does contain protein, but it also contains all kinds of chemicals and minerals, including water, sugar, calcium, chlorine, magnesium, nitrogen, vitamin B12, and zinc. But it does not contain enough of any of these things to be considered "nutritious."

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnocentBaby
Is there any effect if we swollow it?[/[/COLOR][/I]
Not unless it is has a sexually transmitted infection in it. A woman can't get pregnant from swallowing ejaculate — the liquid that carries sperm.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here