View Single Post
Old 30-09-2005, 08:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Sex Glossary A-Z

Depo-Provera - a contraceptive containing the hormone progestin, that interferes with the natural cycle
Diaphragm - a latex cap that covers the cervix and prevents sperm from getting inside
Digital rectal exam - a medical test done on males to determine the size of the prostate
Dyspareunia - painful sexual intercourse, affecting both men and women

EC - emergency contraception, e.g. Plan B, for use after unprotected sex
Ectopic pregnancy - an emergency situation, pregnancy outside the uterus - or in the fallopian tubes, for example
Ejaculate - the fluid expelled from the penis that includes semen and sperm
Ejaculation - a sudden ejection of fluid, especially semen, from the body
Endometrial cancer - cancer (abnormal cell growth) of the lining of the uterus
Endometriosis - inflammation of the endometrium. The tissue that makes the lining of the uterus can also grow elsewhere outside the uterus, which can lead to pain during menstruation and more blood loss than usual
Endometrium - lining of the uterus
Episiotomy - an incision often performed during childbirth to prevent injury to the vagina
Erectile dysfunction - any condition under which a male cannot achieve an erection
Estrogen - female hormone, produced mainly in the ovaries. In its synthetic form (ethinyl estradiol), it is used as a component of oral contraceptive pills

Failure rate - term used in studies to describe the effectiveness of a contraceptive method
Fallopian tubes - narrow tubes that extend from the top sides of the uterus and are the path along which eggs travel from the ovaries
Female condom - a polyurethane sheath worn by females during sex, preventing sperm from entering the vagina
Fertility awareness - a contraceptive method in which a woman keeps track of her monthly cycle by use of a calendar, for example
Foreskin - in uncircumcised males, the additional layer of skin that covers the glans

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here