View Single Post
Old 30-09-2005, 08:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Sex Glossary A-Z

extract from http://www.sexualityandu.ca/eng/global/glossary.cfm

Abstinence - avoiding all sexual activities that lead to an exchange of bodily fluids
Acyclovir - a drug used to ease the pain and recurrence of genital herpes
Amenorrhoea - no bleeding during the time of the cycle when you normally would expect bleeding (menstruation)
Anaemia - most common form is iron-deficiency anaemia caused by the loss of too much blood. Anaemia is lack of red blood cells.
Anal sex - A sexual act in which a penis is inserted into another's anus
Anorexia nervosa - an eating disorder characterized by loss of at least a quarter of normal weight
Arousal - sexual excitement and stimulation

Barrier methods
- contraceptive methods that protect against pregnancies and some STIs, like condoms, diaphragms, etc.
Bulimia - an eating disorder characterized by binge eating and self-induced vomiting

Cervical cap - a deep latex cap fitted against the cervix, preventing sperm and bacteria from entering the cervix
Cervix - the entrance of the uterus, the passage between uterus and vagina
Chlamydia - a bacterial infection that affects the genitals of both males and females
Circumcision - surgical procedure in which the foreskin is removed from a male's penis
Clitoris - female sexual organ that becomes erect and filled with blood during stimulation. The clitoris has no reproductive function
Contraception - protecting oneself from pregnancy using devices, medications, etc.
Contraceptive - barrier and non-barrier methods of preventing pregnancy and sometimes STIs
Corona - the raised ridge on a penis that separates the glans from the shaft

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here