View Single Post
Old 27-07-2005, 02:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

How to use sex toys??

Sex Toys in the house

There are many common household items, which have unusual sexual applications. However, all 'toys' used for vaginal or anal insertion should be the real thing. Common household items, such as cucumbers, light bulbs, and bottles all run the risk of breaking. The embarrassment of purchasing a butt plug or dildo on-line or at your local sex shop is far lower than explaining to the attending doctor at the emergency room how a glass jar became stuck inside your anus. Safe common sex toys are the following:

· Ice cubes: Hold inside mouth and give annilingus, cunnilingus, and/or fellatio as normal. This is sure to create a wild sensation.

· Hot water: Hold inside mouth and give annilingus, cunnilingus, and/or fellatio as normal. This compliments the ice cubes.

· Food: Transform your partner into your favorite desert and then eat her / him! Your partner could become a fruit salad, banana split Sunday, or a caramel delight.

· Saran wrap: Roll your partner with saran wrap from shoulder to toe. Then touch them all over. To touch them use: your hands, food (varying textures and temperatures), and course feathers and such.

· Koosh-balls: Otherwise known as sex-balls, sometimes is used as a medium to touch your partner.

· Rubber duckies: Get naked and play childhood games in the bathtub (with adult applications of course!)

· Ties & Nylons: Ties and nylons make great handcuffs

· Rope, chains, extension cords, sheets: These items can all be used to secure your partner to one location. To do this, attach the rope to the handcuff (ie. tie) and then to some secure place that is stationary, such as a bedpost.

· Scarves & socks: Scarves and socks make great blindfolds.

· Pull your couch apart and make a fortress like you did as a child: Once inside this fortress, having just saved the prince from the evil crocodiles pull him into a deep kiss.

· Make a home movie of the two (one, two or three of you) having sex and watch it!

However, ordering real toys can be much more fun!

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here