View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Tried this 1.65m tall 56 kg newbie named Tina. She has a prominent ash colour (mix of light brown, grey and black) dyed hair, pleasant to pretty MILF with medium mouth and thick lips. She has prior experience in this trade before. Her body bears firm muscle. (She boasts she could play badminton for 2 to 3 hours.) Her boobs are B- and saggy and has slight waist flab. Her service (frenching, catbath, AR, finger tingling) is truly good. She allows pussy painting - find it pinkish and surprisingly small! Told her we are going to have a great time and indeed it was so! When she first rode on me in cowgal, I penetrated in her pussy so deeply that she orgased in glee in no time! Her hard gasping, frenching and gripping ensued! We had two rounds of sex in missionary position. Her pussy could grip my dick for some time ... but not towards the end! She was a totally spent force in the end! She had to rest on the bed for some ten minutes or so. I gave her gentle smooches and stroking. (This was a similar reaction when I had Amy of 2058 for the first time last year! Perhaps she has returned to China) It's wonderful to have such a bonk!
Haven't been to this house in a while. How are the rooms like? Got mirrors on the side and ceiling?