View Single Post
Old 28-07-2005, 11:30 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

The court has granted a parent access to the children, but the children don't want to see him/her. Both parents want the children to go for access. What can the parents do?

You cannot force your children to be happy about seeing the access parent. But the parents can take steps to try and repair the relationship between him/her and the children. Both parents can attend parenting classes conducted by Famcare to understand how their children may be feeling and to obtain information on how they can help their children adjust. The custodial parent can facilitate access by actively encouraging the children to go for access. In cases where the children display great distress in the access arrangements, the parties may approach Famcare to conduct counselling for the children to address the underlying emotional issues and to assist them to deal with their parents' separation or divorce.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here