View Single Post
Old 24-02-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
2nd last ferry was full as displayed in the LCD screen but last ferry shows Selling Fast.
When they tried to book the last ferry the counter girl said "full".
Ask why the screen still shows "Selling Fast" she just kept quite and look down.
Obviously, they are colluding with Touts lurking around the counter.
A lot of times the screen don't update live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
Soon one of a few men came and offer to help book a seat but they hv to pay money for his help even though they hv the ferry tickets (without boarding passes)
We knew they are playing games and waited to see what's happening.
A few others came to the counter facing the same problem. Most felt helpless and paid those touts to get a seat to return to Sg.
Looking at the situation, my friends decided to pay those Touts to secure a seat back to Sg. They passed to them their Passports and return tickets.
These touts then put up some shows and came back telling us he unable to get any seats with Sindo. But he can with Batam Fast. Only that we hv to pay more (S$100) to him.
I told him forget it and return us the passports thinking we shd go Harbour Bay to see if we can get a seat there.
Hearing that the tout reduced his asking to S$60 for getting Batam Fast seats.
You're taking a very big risk to hand your most important doc to those tout.
Luckily they didn't run away with it.