View Single Post
Old 24-02-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
they need only the card number for reference... so..you don't even need to flash your card....
if you don't remember your card's number. Just provide the name you used during your membership registration.
They can trace it out.
Definitely it can be done with just the name or membership card number,but do note the amount of the total time required from retrieving the card number by just providing name and then later to get a discount from the cake shop (i am guessing you bought your cake from Tea Story). Tea Story cashier probably wouldnt be able to find your card number with just your name? You (or the restaurant staff) might need to walk to the reception to get card number. See the amount of time use?

More importantly,i was also replying from that post your quoted base on my understanding of a person who value his time over a small amount,hehehe...

Actually,on that day when you bought your cake,there was a 3rd option which i held back replying because you already made payment. That is, you should have PM me,as i was still in the hotel (during morning time). You get an immediate 20% off and save another 22k rupiah. i also lost the chance to "earn" a bottle of Tea Botol from you.

(Gold Membership gets 20% off,Silver gets 15% off)

During CNY, I also got a couple of vouchers like the below too.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info