Thread: Saigon KTV Pub
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 18
dethar is one of the Best!dethar is one of the Best!dethar is one of the Best!
Re: Saigon KTV Pub

Yo...bros!
I went there last friday night. the Pub was improved alot compare with my last visit 2 months back.. 1 jug of beer cost u 22 buck or if u reach there during happy hour(before 9pm) will cost u 18 buck. Price consider not bad rite? A few viet girls are in and out all the time. You can choose one of them if you wan to. But they usually butterfly here and there. Tips rate is just 20 buck.. I am sure all the girl can negotiate for bonking. Usually they will ask for 100 buck for 1 shot or 200 buck for overnite. But the worst thing is that most of the viet girls cannot speak English. Only some can speak Mandarin.
Ahh..! I think there is a one viet girl perform Bartop dancing after 12am. She look tall and Body is Damn sexy...So overall i enjoyed drinking there.
I got try some viet girls from there. But Sofar i encountered good service from one girl only. I remember her name is Ly ..Forgot full name .
Her English is not Bad so no communication problem. she told me that she is 24 year old.. I negotiate with her overnite section for 150 bucks since time was 2 am already. Then we proceed to nearest hotel...
We lied down on bed and chit cht Tccs for while then we shower together. I realize that her breast is not such big as it seem to be (just handful size) but her ASS is quite Firm..(nice to touch). She kiss me and bite my lip softly and see me like CFM look. My DiDi was already stand ready for mission. She cat bath my hole body lick my ball like long time never see c***k. Her BBj is not Bad also. I found her back side was open when she BBj me from my Right side.
I Start rubbing her pussy from her back during BBJ. Wow she got wet v easily and i feel the pussy aroma..Then i change to 69 position and i painting her slowly.This is a first time i painting a FL pussy. cos it look nice and tastful. She Moan like no tomorrow.. Her Ass shaking up and down like asking for more, Then show her signal to stop cos my didi was shivering to procced her wet hole. She capped me then i start missionary. I try to control myself and stroke in and out slowly. She closed her eye and Moaning softly. After afew stroke she told me that she wanna on top . Then she Ride me like no tomolo.Less than 5 mins I start loosing my control and i give her signal for more harder. Shortly I unloaded...We slept together till next morning 11am.Whoo..what a nice bonking. First Time in my life great bonking with Whore... I think if u wanna try viet girl , This place is nice place to go.
Happy drinking and Bonking Bros.. . Sorry for poor and long Essay.

Fr on Ly
Race vietnamese
Body 7/10
face 6.5/10
BBBJ 7/10
pussy 8/10 (firm outer lips,wet and no smell)
Gfe 8/10
Fj 8/10
RTF Nop...I like to try new everytime
Anyway i still keep her contact for future bonking.

Last edited by dethar; 03-05-2007 at 05:15 PM. Reason: to add info.