View Single Post
Old 22-03-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar77 View Post
One of the best fuck years ago. Was feeling horny with wifey at home and after stripping, i actually pull her out of the house with both of us in the nude. It was very late in the night and i felt it should be safe. Fuck wifey at the lift lobby for a while before i went crazy. Pull her into the lift and press a few floors down. Not sure which floor i was at since it was so long ago. I guess wifey was too high to care and we just finish it at the lift lobby before we went back up home. CCTV was not installed yet at that point of time so i guess will not be able to repeat this feat again. But it was a memorable experience.
Nice bro! Both naked in lift? I tried naked with gf going up lift but not coming... because you never know if someone downstairs is waiting for the lift.

Also tried bonking gf fully naked at door.... then halfway open door and we went outside corridor. Usually late at night so no people.