View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fall for colleague!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
what about divorcee?
divorcee::

1. hasn't been with a man for a while .. say a few complimentary things to her. if she is polite but keeps distance, no go (she will prob still appreciate if they are tasteful and sincere!.)

if she is polite, gives you a big smile with flirty look, then keep chatting. chances very good she wants to feel your johnson in her since it's been a while! this may also be another sweet spot if she's looking for a man in her bed, but is mature enough to know it may not be a long term thing (esp if you are a younger guy) .. my "fren" says sex with a divorcee in this situation can be very wild!

2. Divorcee looking for economic support. Unless u really love her (and her kids?) better to be sure she isn't flirting with u for economic reasons. sad to say in these words, but it's a fact of life leh

feeling paiseh la, sound more experience than i am!!