View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 05:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

The above joke was an illustration. And i am trying to imply is, if i tell you no one has ever try to take a bite off me in this thread over not revealing my secret garden publicly and the chen yuyun look-alike (and other celebrity-look-alike), would you believe me? I will say,try reading this thread again,hehehehe....

If its not becos my 如来神掌 (buddha's palm) 很厉害 (is very powderful), i would have been smash to dust a long time ago and no longer existed here,hehehe... *a just for laugh illustration*

My heart is at peace during my every posting (otherwise i will choose not to post at all) and my conscience is clear in my every Batam trip.

世事,岂能尽如人意,但求无愧我心
LOL, understood. However, now that even I let it out that where these girls can be found, can they find them or not at these joints, is still a big question mark. After all, not everyone enjoy the type of access to view these 镇店之宝 one... Haizzz.. time to go practice my 独孤九剑..