View Single Post
Old 14-01-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Seeking for method to forget a 4 years Ex-FL PRC Relationship

Technically she isnt an ex-fl since shes back in the trade. But anyway those bros in HN chat grp will prolly know which fl she is. TBH for the life of me i will never understand how a man of means such as yourself can actually fall for such a girl.

I knew u bao her, but to the extent of entering a 4 year relationship with her and even intending to marry someone who has, in your words: "love to play, lazy to work, not smart and not good in talking" just befuddles the shit out of me.

You only entered a relationship with her in the first place because of her being "good in sex and have a body which I always dream to bonk". But good sir, all looks fade in time, in the end what you want in a wife is her character and values. At least for me, and in my opinion that girl is sorely lacking.

Its only been 2 months, no one can get over a 4 year relationship in that short time span. And imo, her looks and body were just average. With your deep pockets you could be bonking girls leagues above her in the looks department.

idk how young you are, but just enjoy your life man. You have the means to do so. Dont beat yourself up or torture yourself mentally over her. Shes not worth it but then again, who am i to judge her for what she means to you? I dont know what memories or experiences you have shared with her, i dont know what she has done to reciprocate the time, effort and money you have spent in your relationship with her. But what I can safely judge is that her parents are disgusting pigs. I really wonder if you had the means to pay that exorbitant sum back when they requested it would you have agreed to it?

To answer your question of how to forget her, im suggesting the only answer is time. Time heals all wounds, it may not heal fully but it will heal. Exercising or going around on a fucking spree dosent do much in healing the pain that you feel in your heart. Because it all gets meaningless after awhile, nothing can recapture the satisfaction and happiness that true love gives you. Maybe in a year or two you will come back to visit this thread and see how much you have changed emotionally and mentally. Or you might meet someone sweeter & younger than her who might recapture your heart all over again to help u forget her.