View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

MR 3:
Spa at chomp chomp area. Went in without booking. Reception girl turn and she came in to massage me. The room I’m arrange with got potential to have many hanky panky. Although door has window, the window is place to look at the adjacent wall outside. So u really have to peeped in to see what is going on inside, otherwise nobody can pass by that window at all.

Anyway, I didn’t receive special lah. But kudos to the ML, her massage is very good. Soothing and I went into sleep mode. She has a special “ending” to each massage session. She will use her fingers to tease that part of the body to signal end of that part. Like how some ML will use kiap their palms and do chopping method, but this one is finger teasing. But I stress again, I didn’t receive gq, but good massage and good teasing.