View Single Post
Old 27-05-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

MR1:

Spa near Bugis Junction. Been here couple of times already, regular ML all busy so I tried some one new. Massage was not bad, but can feel she is a bit raw. Can't communicate much as she is viet and her mandarin is very accented. flip over, didn't even tease and asked if i am interested to take some health care massage. Then she say include HJ but need to pay recep first. Paid $50 and she proceeded a very mechanical HJ. Auto roam ok, but she's flat, so touch already also buey song. Overall 6/10. Damage $50+$50

MR2:
Spa along MS. Went in without booking. Recep (who is ah lian chio but possibly pregnant) arrange a random ML for me. Not bad looking, PRC. Massage is good. Got strength and technique. Throughout massage got chit chat and talk cock. Teased me after a while, flipped over and ask if I want to GQ. Quoted $50 or $100 for autoroam. Told her I know the rough outside. Didn't haggle for long, in the end i win. Skillful HJ and release after a while. $64.20 + $50.