View Single Post
Old 23-04-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Wife got fingered by her MJ buddy, should i tell her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
wah..... i saw liao... fucking turn on...

she wore a loose beige spag with a light blue bra. the beige was rather thin and the pink bra was obvious. below was a red nike shorts.. i couldn't tell her panties color though..

i went back upstairs, left my bedroom door opened. muted the tv and watched... almost fell asleep... the mj tiles shuffling disrupted my sleep. then finally...

i hear the sound i was waiting to hear!

"ok we go off first.." wife's ex colleagues said in a tired and manner...

i quickly turned on my phone and watched...

wife's head was on the mj table. she was knocked out... uncle tee was packing up the food packets...he put them all into plastic bags and put at the side. saw him go close the door then turn to look at wife...

he walked over to wife and stroke her hair and whispered to her ear...

"come sit on the couch and rest ok?"

wife nodded her head...

so..

she wasn't really fully knocked out then...

uncle tee helped her up, put his hands under her pits and lifted her to stand, wife immediately leaned onto his body for support. uncle tee was strong, he carried her up, lifting her off her feet easily, and my wife wasn't that skinny.. she's chubby...

uncle tee put her down on the couch, he sat down beside her and put her head on his shoulder. he put his arm across her boobs, pressing his arm down in between her cleavage, his hand rested on her thigh very near her pussy..

he stroked her hair with the other hand, then smelled her hair for a long time. a very long time....

then..

finally..

i saw wife's hands grab his arm...

her head dig into his shoulder!

she was in a lot of discomfort!

her head moved a bit... her mouth opened...

she was moaning!

then, i realised something!

uncle tee's hand was moving rapidly now!

his fingers were already disappeared into wife's shorts!