View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcss000 View Post
Do u still take newbies along with u? If convenient i go with u on ur next trip ok!
Not too sure on this one as its currently year end and beginning of a new year , whereby I will be much busier. I would prefer to tag along with others and maybe running solo at most time.

I think I have replied bros who PM-ed me before

https://sammyboyforum.com/sho...postcount=4727

My apologize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
New booking joint opposite Hotel Bali

Good information and i have it bookmarked.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsuraWrath View Post
Good advise abv,mind i ask if i can use the pic on tis post?

U manually made it yrself,tats y i need to ask,cos the one i got online is lesser res & smaller.

Thx bro.
Go ahead and use it bro. I made it becos i saw your exchange rate post at the other thread and becos yours was a little too small,hehehe...but you may wish to tone down its size becos it is relative quite heavy for uploading and not many server could take the weight.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Indo holidays for year 2017

Bro here can start planning liao...
I also have it up here :

https://sammyboyforum.com/sho...postcount=4307

Which i use it to plan for my CNY 2017 trip. I plan to bring my cheapo light saber to Batam,hehehe...in hope to 'light up a new world' there. Of course,with all the fire works and the many bang!bang!bang!

Hmm...how much would that super model cost this year,hehehe...last year during CNY 2016,she was 1.2 million rupiah (non-CNY cost 1 million rupiah)...this year? Hehehe...i only have one dick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Bro,also hor...ignore button on the left-hand side of each member's post la,not rite side lei...u type wrongly agn.
My apologize. And yes, ignore button is on the left side of each member's post.

Been a while since I use the ignore button on anyone so I tends to forget. Age catching up, my memory not so good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitlerr View Post
May i ask if the old birds have a rough idea of how long does a normal booking girl in joint last in this in industry on average?
Your question is not being define properly when you asked, how long does a normal booking girl in joint last.

1. They last as long as they live

2. They last as long as their contract with the joint last.

3. They last as long as they continue to have a good flow of customer/s.

4. They last as their man who 'house' them wants to.

5. They last as long as they can still have income in the place they are.

Good ones usually get snap up as mistress fast after a month or 2 if they choose to be kept. Better to serve one man than many men,even tho MOST still continue to serve their good regulars not known to that one man who kept them as mistress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitlerr View Post
I m curious for the sake of knowing how long my good relationship will last with a few girls there until "its time for a new batch"?
Contract between girls and joint were between 3 months,6 months,1 year and 2 years. However there are still girls who works in joint w/o contract whereby they already have a steady good flow of regulars. You will have to ask your girl about her 'validity' yourself,eg how long her contract with the joint etc.

Girl's perspective of my own view :

Its good money,and that amount of money earned can provide them with a lot of things, including their entire families back in their hometown. And becos their customers were mainly regulars, she can understand and serve them better too.

Joint's perspective of my own view :

The girls can bring in steady regulars,and steady flows of regular equates to steady income, why the need to chase 'money' away?

Hope that helps answer your queries.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info