Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Zuo Zuo(1606)

FR free of any Preconditions nonsense/dog in the manger rubbish

Zuo Zuo(1606)....24-25yr old mm fm ChongQing(born in the yr of the Rooster)....quite fair, demure, syt chiobu, fresh face dewy clear skin wif little makeup if any, lovely sensuous eyebrows, striking eyes, shapely nose, sexy thickish soft lips, small straight whiteish teeth, soft longish tongue, mid length straight tousled black hair....has a young girlie chiobu nu ren wei allure, cld pass off as a 20 yr old enhanced by her sailor moon outfit! n kinda looks abit like a young 王祖賢(well to me at least)!....155+cm ht, slim firm legs....beautiful perky yet soft shapely tear drop B+ cup boobs wif light brownish/pinkish nipples!.....slim bod wif slight tummy impression(ard 48kgwt), smooth fresh young tight feel skin, lovely shaped back wif sensuous faint Venus Dimples abv her bum!....perky juicy small ass, gd bounce n cushion....sensuous girlie wispy fine pubes wif a smooth clean pinkish labia, beautiful small slit pussy, no smell!....

Overall sex svc is gd n gfe is high.....bubbly sweet girlie young chiobu wif a lovely smile....quite natural n spontaneous.....quite keen to learn, gd company....strikes me as genuine albeit a sharp smart cookie(ChongQing mm lah!)....reluctant frencher at first, nice wet lips kissing only initially but she pleasantly surprised me wif spontaneous natural young inexperienced gf frenching wif a twinkle in her eyes post coital after i talked to her about frenching, shiok as she cuddled up close to me rubbed her boobs, bod, pussy, legs close, arms/hands clasped ard me back and naturally frenched away in a young gf inexperienced in sex manner!!

Prequel....girly fun banter, raba, mutual strip, wet lips kiss, gd eyecontact....

Shower.....soothing soapy massage, soapy raba front n back really enjoyed the feel of her beautiful tits n perky juicy ass, wet lips kiss, soapy hdly shiok!....

Bed....nice feel n sight of her boobs, bod, pussy, ass, legs...solid sensuous catbath...no ar but vgd lick of perineum n balls + balls suck....slurpy bbbj no hands, 3/4 head deepthroat, suction quite gd.....takes her time to build up pace slow to fast n slow again....enhances the bbbj wif adding her saliva both by hand n dribble fm her mouth, shiok feel n sight seeing a syt chiobu do this, her eyes sparkling looking at me n playing to mirrors at times!!....contd more shiok bbbj me standing she kneeling on the bed...enjoyed the sight of her lovely back wif faint Venus Dimples fm mirror view!....stroked her hair at times, other times squeezed her beautiful tits while she bbbj, she contd to play to side mirrors as well!....

My turn.....did me usual routine.....wet lips kiss, grazed n licked her neck n upper chest.....fondled squeezed n sucked on her beautiful boobs/nipples.....in this regard seems like her nipples r v sensitive, she squirmed a lot while i sucked on her nipples so did not do this for long, instead massaged n squeezed her beautiful boobs wif me cock rubbing on her pussy, enjoying the pleasurable look on her face n soft moans!.... .....tonguefu time....v shiok becuz of her beautiful delicious small slit pussy n also becuz she totally opened up to enjoy, cld see n feel it fm her face, hands, bod, sounds!.....natural n engaging, wetness!....went back for more bbbj while i fingered her clit, not sure if she allows fingering of pussy though??....

Fj....not a smooth feel fit at first, legs not totally relaxed n a tad restrictive....also not able to take a pounding n stamina ok only....pussy quite tight though....once i got her to relax, became more smooth natural fuck.....best enjoyed: doggie becuz of her juicy perky ass, beautiful tits, lovely arched back + misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, legs on me chest n shoulder, smooth tight deep feel....asian cowgal did not last long though.....ended wif fun flirty banter, cuddles n the pleasant surprising natural spontaneous young gf inexperienced in sex frenching!!....

Overall an enjoyable bonk.....liked her fair syt chio looks, beautiful tits n pussy....enjoyed her bbbj, tonguefu n natural spontaneous inexperienced in sex young gf frenching!.....had a fun time chatting n flirting with her as well!....but she needs to be more relaxed n open up when fucking n build up stamina as well.....so just abv gem potential for now....must say she sure made me feel young again