View Single Post
Old 30-11-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy_sexy View Post
im a happy man today.

bonked a ANNA OHURA lookalike today. for those that who do not know how she looks like , here it is.

altho tits is not as huge as anna ohura, no12 gal "xiaoxue" holds a sizable BIG C cup with tiny pink nipples. xiaoxue is short, about 1.55m, kinda simliar to like anna ohura who is short as well, man she really looked like her imo,

damage :$100

wearing a tiny shorts with a cheetah pattern top. xiaoxue has a cute smile but very shy.

went into room, altho condition of room not very good. but theres not what i came here for.

updress myself and her, and boy was i amazed by her tities. really so fair, soft and big.

after shower, xiaoxue give me a BJ , suck my nipples and ride on me str8 away.

after which i changed to doggy style and finished with a missionary.

showered again, changed up and went off.

to my surprise, today H17 has so many new chicks, could have picked a few more but chosen xiaoxue in the end.

will definitely rtf xiaoxue as well as try a few more that i bio-ed.

hope u guys like the FR
Is she still around?

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)