View Single Post
Old 30-11-2014, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 15
(.)(.) lover is a glorious beacon of light(.)(.) lover is a glorious beacon of light(.)(.) lover is a glorious beacon of light(.)(.) lover is a glorious beacon of light(.)(.) lover is a glorious beacon of light(.)(.) lover is a glorious beacon of light
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
Just came back from a bonk with two of my bros tagging along and decided had to contribute my FR...keke...My bros took Lan Xin and one another gal cannot remember the name...whilst I took Qiqi as recommended...n boy I was not disappointed...she is the Anna Ohura of GL, her boobs are huge man! Here are my ratings : -

Looks : 9/10 SYT with devil body....she has that doe-eyed look and she knoes how to flaunt it...a gal that you would love to take hm to your folks and for your frens to see and envy.
Body : 9/10 She has humongous 100% authentic boobs,tear shaped mammaries without the green veins running through although she is very fair which I liked a lot. She is definitely a D cup! She has a nice peachy ass too.
Foreplay : 8/10 This gal is quite gd in making you feel high, with all her little womanly teh sounds and that playful demeanour. But minus point is that she doesn't french.
BBBJ : 7.5/10 She blew me once in the shower and another time during foreplay, n she did some deep throat at some point of time. Must say its quite gd but not excellent as I like a lot of alternating between licking and sucking, she basically just suck only...not much licking.
FJ : 8.5/10 She did a cowgal on me fast and furious, followed by me missionary and that was it...basically I am not a stamina player hehe...she has nice peachy looking cunt lips with sparse hair...which was quite alluring for me...
Overall : 8.5/10 Must say she is quite gd for a newcomer, knows how to make u feel gd with some little jokes at times and that CFM looks. Her attitude is also quite gd. Gd bonk overall. Worth a try bros
Sorry to dig up an old thread. I am a fan of Anna Ohura, if Qigi is still around I would not be hesitate to try here.

Itching for Japanese pussy after trying one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feeling to try something different. (2017)
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily