Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
stingray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Was in Georgetown yesterday so went to look at the various areas. Here is my FR so it helps to inform the bros here. It seems the Penang forum is quite dead here but quite active in another sex forum.

Fastfood bonks - RM$40 just like Brickfields. Small wash area, small room.
Hock Aun, Soo Chow and Paris Hotel still operating but only till 6PM everyday. Last call at 530PM I believe.

Hock-Aun - mainly MILFs and some GILFs. Room 26 looks interesting but she is at least late 40s. Room 30 looks like in her late 30s and large rack. Mainly locals

Paris - mainly GILFs and chubby ones. Not as attractive as Hock Aun. Mainly locals

Soo Chow - many Indons. Several SYTs in their early 20s. Terrible service. The Indon I had looked like she is only 22 years old. Did not even bother to take off bra and top, just hiked up her skirt and laid on bed. Will not return. Soo Chow has 3 outlets, two doors at each end of the shoplot and one red awning door along the alley

Thye Wan - RM$120 bonks
Proper room and bathroom.
Went to TW and the OKTs are quite polite and will recommend the FLs. Mainly locals and late 20s to 30s.
Open till late night

Waldolf Hotel - see my other FR
Bro.... I thought TW was dead. Haven't been there for ages. How's the selection there?