View Single Post
Old 23-10-2005, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

TDO620G,

Thanks for the report, it was very informative and helpful for the newbies. One question, which hotel is the best place to stay? I'm looking for a hotel that is centrally located, so I can walk to all the sanuk places. I don't mind catching taxis but I rather walk to all the places to pickup working ladies. For instance, Nana Hotel in Bangkok is a excellent place for a newbie to stay because it's a walking distance to Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, Eden's Club and Sky Train Station! Which hotel in Hatyai is centrally located to majority of pick-up places? Since I'm staying for only four nights, I don't mind paying higher prices.

Also, my friend, Yabufaki, doesn't want to visit Hatyai, he rather visit Pattaya, in my opinion, Pattaya has too many monkeys for my taste, what can I do to change his mind, so he wants to visit Hatyai?

Mahalo

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!