View Single Post
Old 30-08-2005, 08:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

Assault or criminal force with intent to dishonour otherwise than on grave and sudden provocation.

355. Whoever assaults or uses criminal force to any person, intending thereby to dishonour that person, otherwise than on grave and sudden provocation given by that person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years, or with fine, or with both.

Assault or criminal force in committing or attempting to commit theft of property carried by a person.

356. Whoever assaults or uses criminal force on any person, in committing or attempting to commit theft of any property which that person is then wearing or carrying, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term of not less than one year and not more than 7 years and shall also be liable to caning.

Assault or criminal force in attempting wrongfully to confine a person.

357. Whoever assaults or uses criminal force to any person, in attempting wrongfully to confine that person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine which may extend to $1,000, or with both.

Assaulting or using criminal force on grave and sudden provocation.
358. Whoever assaults or uses criminal force to any person on grave and sudden provocation given by that person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to one month, or with fine which may extend to $200, or with both.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here