View Single Post
Old 30-08-2005, 08:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

Causing death of a quick unborn child by an act amounting to culpable homicide.

316. Whoever does any act under such circumstances that if he thereby caused death he would be guilty of culpable homicide, and does by such act cause the death of a quick unborn child, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Illustration
A, knowing that he is likely to cause the death of a pregnant woman, does an act which, if it caused the death of the woman, would amount to culpable homicide. The woman is injured, but does not die; but the death of an unborn quick child with which she is pregnant is thereby caused. A is guilty of the offence defined in this section.

Exposure and abandonment of a child under 12 years by parent or person having care of it.

317. Whoever, being the father or mother of a child under the age of 12 years, or having the care of such child, exposes or leaves such child in any place with the intention of wholly abandoning such child, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 7 years, or with fine, or with both.

Explanation.
This section is not intended to prevent the trial of the offender for murder or culpable homicide as the case may be, if the child dies in consequence of the exposure.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here