Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
nerdyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: True Story - First time to the last time

Continued...

Her friend insisted that X goes after her bf, but she insisted that it was unnecessary, shortly after as X's friend stayed near my apartments she left for home. X whom said she would leave shortly after gave a reassuring look to her friend.
It was evening by then and I tried to avoid X's eyes, I could feel she was interested in me but I wasn't interested and was hoping she leave soon.

She placed her arms on my laps, I looked down only to see her kneeling with watery eyes. She then dug her head into my groin area and started sobbing badly. I grew into a full erection, she could feel it but she did not move. Tears fell on my swollen head and when she gasped for air every few moments I could feel her lips rub passively against my dick and a couple of times it landed at the tip of her mouth combined with the lubrication from the tears as well as my pre-cum. Her lips were soft but dried up. Feeling it through my pants was easy as my dick bulged up madly, easily pressing against her lower cheeks.

She sobered up, took a look at my huge bulge and looked up, I was flushed, there had never been anyone's face this close to my dick before. She grinned and she asked: "Did you have girlfriends before?" something she never asked me before. I replied: "Uhm... yes but..." She got the idea and carefully unzipped my pants and took some effort to pull out my dick from the small congested area.

She raised her head, closer to my swollen dick. She breathed in quietly, as if trying to not let me know she was smelling my dick, she grinned again and licked her lips wet before brushing it against the lower part of my tip. She followed by giving a few pumps to the shaft, firmly and moderately sticking out her tongue meanwhile and teased me by putting her tongue so close to my dick, it was warm; moist but no tongue. She breathed hot air onto my swollen tip and put it as close to her mouth before her long slim tongue wrapped my tip horizontally, I moaned as she brushed the tip of her tongue against the pre-cum off my slit while brushing her lips against the underside. She savoured my pre-cum while stroking my manhood and then...

To be Continued...