View Single Post
Old 28-07-2005, 10:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

What is the difference between Nullity and Divorce?

You may start proceedings for nullity immediately after marriage, before you have been married for 3 years whereas you can only start divorce proceedings after you have been married for 3 years. Divorce is the dissolution (ending) of a valid marriage. Nullity is the declaration that a marriage is invalid. Once your marriage is annulled, your status is that of a spinster or bachelor, whereas in the case of a divorce, your status is that of a divorcee.

You and your spouse will have the same rights to apply for maintenance, and the division of matrimonial assets, as if you had applied for a divorce

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here