View Single Post
Old 25-08-2012, 04:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all
Re: All you need to know about the WOMEN'S CHARTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post

The MCYS did try to find out when the new minister CCS took charge.... he formed several committees from different sectors of the population to look into the problem (I think his intention is to have different angles to feedback to him)..... but he forgot one main problem...... all the committees were chaired and manned by women with links to AWARE !

so what is going on is basically LPPL
wonder how we ever got this no-brainer as our minister.
Errr...I'm not quite familiar with the abbreviations you use, such as MCYS, CCS, etc. If not convenient to name it out fully, no problem. I can guess MCYS is a Dept or stat Board or Ministry, CCS is the initials of the person-in-charge.

Basically, even a junior manager should know the basic guidelines of assigning / delegating people, ie, 4WH (Management Skills).

Ay, the pappies are all scholars leh. All got belly high deglees one leh. What Plesident Scholar, Public dunno what scholar, SAF Scholar, SPF scholar, etc. No brain, how to stardy until got deglee?

Hee hee, again lor, administratively, he is doing something, he can also show that he formed / organised several committees, to gather information / feedback / data from several perspective. Then his ppt report can even look better, he can present from several perspective mah.

Again, a typical example of 纸上谈兵,might lead to 书生误国。

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists