View Single Post
Old 25-08-2012, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all
Re: All you need to know about the WOMEN'S CHARTER

For a well-enough-informed man, the risks is damn high. Seems many SG men are more well-informed nowadays, and I believe that is directly related to the dwindling marriage & birth rates in SG.

Pappy has been talking & worried about the dwindling rates, didn't they even take a look at this aspect? There is Legislation to protect the women, leaving the men vulnerable.

Well, I guess there is a political price, to re-look or make adjustments to the Legislation to make it the slightest bit more relaxed.

But if the Legislation were to be adjusted to be more balanced to both males & females, I believe the lost votes from the females can be covererd / compensated by the approval votes from the males. Unless statistically, the number of female population is more than the number of male population.

But well, again, if Pappy had thought about this Legislation being a discouraging factor to the males, SG would probably be somewhat different today. Either they didn't publicise via news propaganda that they did look at this factor but decided it's better not to make any adjustments, or they really overlooked it. I only noticed, a bunch of females were discussing on strengthening the protection of females thru more Legislation & tightening. And if they really overlooked it, that shows those Pappies in-charge of this Ministry or Stat Board or Dept are just simply looking at theories & the books, and don't know anything on the ground in the heartlands.

As the saying goes, "书生误国".

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists