View Single Post
Old 28-04-2004, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold
Re: I need a little help in Batam

Quote:
Originally Posted by aric
I'm going to cheong batam with my cousin this weekend. First time going.
May i know wat are the things to do and take note? e.g.
Where to book ferry tickets? online? phone? can book last minute?
What's the best timing for tickets? Reach there what to do?
Any contacts for taxi or hotel driver to pick us up? What are hotel rates like? can book hotel in advanced? any recommended hotel? How to tell taxi to go to those joints to pick up girls? weekday or weekends go better? Thanx.. sorry for asking so many newbie questions. please dont flame me. Thanx!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm... things to do and take note ? If going alone, at least know where to stay. Depending on what you guys intend to do there. Massage (Pure massage or hanky panky )? Joint hopping ? Shopping ? Drinking ? Clubbing ? Gambling ? Golfing ?

Range so big that it's hard to start.

I would assume you guys going for massage/makan/joint/clubbing.

If you guys can't speak Malay at all, I would suggest Island View. They have chinese speaking drivers and yes, would be good for you guys. It's near Disco Planet so you can actually walk down there. Ask the drivers on places for massage/joint. They will be more than happy to take you there. Of course, they will get commission off you, instead 220k Rp for a cewek, you pay 280k Rp. Depending on how you see it, unless you have a friend there who drives, it is usually that price.

Joint, again most famous and good reputation should be Hollywood, a few others 8933(massage palour), Dynasty, Titanic(in hotel Oasis, if you guys just want a bonk and KTV, yeah staying there is okay), Permata Indah(ex-Louise) are just some of the joints. If you guys wanna try your luck with FLs(which I seriously not recommend to newbie esp if EITHER of you don't know any Malay), try Planet, or ask our mr DNAT He is the FL hunter over there.

Anyway happy cheonging.