Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 14-12-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungryghost4 View Post
Loneliness.

This is the main reason why maids find sex partners. Of course there will be those who also take advantage of a two birds with one stone situation and milk their situation to the full....sorry for the puns.

That's my observation. In my experience, indon and filipina maids prefer bareback sex. But all brothers must be careful here and think with the big head before the small one rules or overrules.

Always play safe. A fling to you may become a lifetime liability for her...especially if she gets pregnant. Abortion or keep, her life would be changed. You may also cause her to lose her joib as a maid here.

Yes, there will be the scalpers...those who ask you to buy top up cards or remit money for them on weekdays cos they can't come out and there is an emergency at home that requires money. My view, if you don't mind, help them even if you know it is likely untrue. If you can't afford, be honest and tell her.

As many brothers have pointed out, treat them with respect and they will open their hearts and legs. But be careful not to toy with their feelings for they are like us, humans with hopes, fears and wishes.

For the record, both indons and filipinas can be wild in bed. But for indons, easier if you know the language.

To sum, play safe always and treat your conquests with respect.
Very nicely said bro... kudos
yups.. they are humans with feelings.. and loneliness is a bitch
they are never alone....but they are always lonely...
never ever play with their feelings..
even if she knows u are using her just for a secret bonk, she still hopes deep inside her that u love her someday or even marry her ...