View Single Post
Old 28-11-2005, 10:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

how many days does the sperm lives on the girl's body? - posted by Waypastprime

Sperm can live in a woman's body for up to six days — possibly seven. That's why most pregnancies result from fertilization by sperm that have been waiting in a woman's reproductive tract days before the release of her egg — ovulation — takes place.

Outside the body — where they're not being nourished and protected by a woman's cervical mucus and vaginal secretions, or the warmth and moisture of a man's urethra and reproductive tract — sperm die anywhere between a half an hour to four hours after being ejaculated. If the ejaculate has dried out, or has been wiped or washed off, there are no longer any living sperm to worry about.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here