View Single Post
Old 21-01-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Era just join from hallo kitty massage 3 days ago, from jawa barat, age 22.

Massage technic was OK I guess since she was new, tell me is the pressure ok and inform me not to complaint if massage not good which I find funny. Ask her about the plus service, she quote 500k fj, I laugh and tell her u new here but u charge above market price. Then she ask how much I want I say 300k, she reject so I opt for hj which she never does and not sure about the price too. I ask how much for hj, she quote 500k, I laugh again and say your hj n fj same price eh. So I counter with 200k hj with top off and bbbj which she go for. Her skills are as below

She stroke me 1st, then follow by bbbj while touching my nips and nut sack, since I had a hangover from last night (drinking at windsor) it took awhile for me to cum which she mention. Suck me again, stroke me while putting her head near my cock as it seems she wana see my cum shoot out from my pee hole, which she did saying that I have a lot of cum and I can only smile. All this stroking and hj is without any lotion. So basically she stroke me using my precum which I find it hot cos she can see my loads clearly rather than mix in together with lotion.

Walk down to kupu2, and book my gal which I reach at 12.30pm. Will write about her when I'm done bonking her fully. Thanks bros for reading my long dick, I mean story. Happy cheonging.

Last edited by fde83; 22-01-2017 at 07:48 AM.