View Single Post
Old 29-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
No the points addition is a one off at the time of sign up. You cannot repeat the sign up with the same account. The script will not let you do that. If you find out otherwise, please let me know. Monthly auto renewals do not change the points either. All that happens is that I collect more of your money.

At the end of the day, I still want the rep points to be earned via positive contributions rather than just bought outright. Many have worked hard for their points and premium membership should not devalue their hard work and undermine the credibility of the reputation score.

200 points is a good balance in my opinion.

I agree with Sammy here. This premium is a good idea and for members who got in the red (for neg reasons -troll, saboteur, asshole etc) in the first place could use this as a revive chance. However if old habits die hard, you will find yourself in the red again.

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !