Old 28-07-2017, 03:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
JasperCheeBye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
G#18

Decide to try G18 because one customer had her for 2 shots. When I see her, she reminds me of a friend from Malaysia, friendly, fun and chatty girl with no commercial feel. Once in her room she makes me feel at home like having a secret naughty affair with a friend.

Her looks grow into me and slowly we were in our birthday suit taking a bath. She was very nice to me, always looking out if I am satisfied so I started to squeeze her breast which are soft and natural, good to grope. Her womanly behavior is what I seek for, not the rough type. Holding her is like holding a lover (I like her body).

After we shower, we dry ourselves and we go to bed like a happy couple, we were petting each other hard in bed touching each other private parts, tickling before I go down on her, first by squeezing and sucking her breast then use my face to rub them followed by going down to DATY while squeezing her breast. I then turn my hip to her to let her suck in 69. Then she start to catbath me, kissing and nibbling all over my skin. I then get her to lie beside me and we continue to play with each other until I want to hump her.

Making love to her is sweet, we hug each other then I lift her legs up and pull her thigh towards me while I thrust fast and hard. Then she comes on top and cowgirl me, slowly I can feel she is starting to feel horny as she lie on top of me moaning then she starts to rock her hip harder and faster while I squeeze her boobs. Just when she was about to cum I went on top of her and grab her until we cum together. What a wonderful feeling.

She is good to chat with. We hug each other until the time is up.

RTF: Certainly!