Old 20-07-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Daddylove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
G2

Saw G#2 today, very pleasant look with long hair, don't look like a wl, that's where she stands out. I like her tattoo a lot, it's like fucking with "My Wife is a Gangster" babe. But in the room she is soft, gentle and sweet like a rabbit with perky ass. Her pussy is so nice with fur like pubic hair, see already also hungry. And her GFE and attitude are very good. Body wise not for boob lover but her nice long legs are what I like most.

What makes me tak boleh tahan is her HJ. She has smooth small hands with all the special techniques I have yet experienced before, even in health spa. And she can do for a long time. I ask her why she is so good, she told me she use to work in sauna but there she never do sex with customers that's why she is not use to it. I ask her to turn and let me lick and when I touch her gently there she was wet. She told me she don't like to use KY. She prefer natural.

After awhile she was feeling comfortable with me and we had an amazing sex. We hold each other very tight when we cum. When the thing is over, she looks at me in the eye then hugs me. Can tell she enjoys sex. GFE 10