Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao_Zhu Fresh FR Part 10 : FR on Hui Yu

Date that bonk her:28-08-2002

Yesterday i went down to meet my Master and others Bro at HQ i reach there around 5 to 6+. My master reach there the same time as me and we sit dpwn and have some talk than eat etc... Around 8+ i wanted to bonk but i don't know who should i bonk. At that time Tommy phone rang and he asked anyone of us want Hui yu anot i said nop... Than Master "said hui yu ang pei one you know ? Take her today lah" Humsap also say the same thing so i told tommy ok loh... Lai Loh....

5min later Hui yu was here than we Proceed to the room and start to take off our cloth we have a litter chat than proceed to bath room. Nothing happen in the bath room, after bath clean and dry we went to the bed and she start to hug me thight... She told me that she was a bit cold so must hug me... than i hug her also. After awhile of hugging she kiss me around my neck than French kiss, my hand went down to her boobs and grap and play with her nipple than she start to catbath me from my neck slowly to my nipple (err i was laying on the bed but she was sitting beside me) while she was licking my nipple my hand start to service her back. I start to touch her back slowly than down to her Butt than to her leg hmmmm hmmm. than she proceed down to bbbj, while she was doing the bbbj my went to her boobs and play her nipple. I Rub her nipple slowly around and she start to moan... Than slowly she proceed down to my leg and i stop her for liccking my leg or toe. so she say ok and she ask me to stand up ON the BED. I look at her and say "HUH On the bed? are you sure? " She reply " yup" than I siad " Wait the Bed Broke how?" than we start laughing.... and i stand up on the bed with her than she start to catbath me from the neck to to my nipple and slowly to my didi and start to bbbj for me slowly.

After awhile she ask me to stand on the floor and she sit on the bed and bbbj again, awhile later she put on the CD for me and say now my turn. and one more thing she said to me was my didi was red and hard and look very fresh and ask me don't any how use. and i smile than both of us lay down on the bed and i start to service her. I start to kiss her slowly on her neck than to her mouth and french kiss than again slowly kiss her slowly from the neck to her nipple and i lick her nipple slowly and he rnipple was soft and nice to lick and suck so i done it slowly from the right slowly to the left and at this time my hand slowly proceed down to her pussy and start to rub her pussy slowly... At that time her pussy was wet so i keep on rubbing her pussy and play with her nipple. After awhile her pussy was so wet and i can't tahan liao than she pull me up and said" darling i'm going to CUM liao... ahhhh " So i put my didi in when i heard wat she said. i start to rock her slowly and french kiss with her and she was moaning so soft like GF. My didi start to got more harder than it use to so i start to rock her fast and she keep on moaning louder and loudre
so i stop and said DS now, she quickly turn to DS and put my didi in quickly and now DS i can rock her more harder and faster too so i do it and my hand proceed down to her boobs and grap and rub her boobs and she moan and siad"Darling harder pls harder pls darling ahh ahh ahh very shoik darling" so i rock her fast than awhile later i ask her to lie down (err From DS than slowly i ask her to lie down but my didi was still inside) now i really can't tahan laio and now i bonk her with her back facing me so i push my didi to go in more deeper and she Siad " Darling i going to CUM liao Darling faster " she said it very loud and now i start to hug her and french kiss and while i was hugging her my hand was also garping her boobs. Than i Feel that she CUM liao and i also abit more to go so i ask her you CUM liao huh? she said yes but ask me to keep on bonking her so awhile later i CUM too but i didn't pull my didi out i still bonk her till my didi start to get soft than i pull out. and i Lay down beside her and she ask me why want to pull me didi out? you scare that the CD broke izzit. i said no lah than i smile at her and she siad i suck her till dry dry liao. i reply no lah got meh. Than she give me a kiis and help me to clean up.......

THE END

FR on Hui yu:

Face : 7.5/10
Figure : 7.5/10
Height :1.6+
Boobs: B
Skin: Fair
Hair : long
BBBJ : 7/10
French Kiss (La JI): 6.5/10
FJ : 7.5/10
AR:no AR
Attitute : 8/10

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 03:59 PM.