Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao_Zhu Fresh FR Part 4 : FR on EAST

Date that bonk her:12-08-2002

On the same day But night.

Ok Brothers after finish Bonking Jolin i took a sit out
and than i went out to take money from ATM about 8pm (sorry i need to cut the this FR short, cause frome 5+ to 8pm there is alot of think ti say) and my friend call me to help him cause he is GL police stattion... and i return to HQ at 10+ and king they are still there and i say i wan to Bonk one more time...
king say ok he recommand me East i say ok loh... He say east not bad lah i say anything... i ask where is east now he say inside the room he ask me to wait and he ask tommy can East take me anot? tommy say ok cause East under him...

After awhile she came out and than i follow her to the room and have a chat than proceed to the bath... she use the soap and clean my Didi and than give me a warm water BbbbbJ and after awhile we dry our self up and proceed to the bed... same thing lie down on bed with back face and she give me a cat bath or BL from neck to toe and finger too and she ask me to turn to DS and AR after awhile she go under me and have a bbbj but still my didi cannot stand cause in the afternoon i had bonk jolin liao i told...
than she say NVM than she contiune to bbbj after a while she ask me to turn with my back face down and she start with Cat bath again from neck to toe... than bbbj.

after awhile she ask me to sit on the bed with my leg on the floor and she contiune bbbj and she took the CD and put it inside the month and using her month to help me put in the CD. Than she stand up and ask me to stand too and we have a standing FJ and she hug me tight and my didi stand at last after awhile i can't stand liao cause my leg pain lah... than i stop and she want DS than we proceed to DS but for only 2 min my didi die... haiiii si bei peisei ahhhh...
but she say NVM, But i know she is going to get angry from the face i see wat she thinking... than she ask me to lay down and she help me bj(with CD) but my didi go down liao and she took out the CD from her back, at that time i saw from the mirro i saw her face is angry... but she turn back with i smile(hahaha she know how to change face) and she start to bj for me (without CD)
aroung 5 min my didi stand up for war again than she faster put the CD and start to rock on top of me... after awhile she ask me to rock her i say ok than i rock her hard and fast... than cum at last... i say sorry to her she say NVM... haiiii me no use laio.....

than i faster go take a bath and she help me to clean my didi after bath she got a call and she told me sorry that she need to answer the phone i say NVM, as wat i heard it was her customer
than i faster wear my cloth.... and wait for her after she finish wearing her cloth we proceed to tommy and i pay...
after awhile sit there watching TV and tommy ask so how you like it i say ok lah but hard to stand loh cause her and jolin standard not like teresa... tommy say that i have upgrade liao cause teresa is one of the commando, and he must recommand me to an other commando standard like teresa not too commando if not i were fly to the wall.... LOL Than Bro Hum shap say i must go slowly not too fast if not in 2 to 3 year i will not come to GL anymore ect.....

THE END

FR on East:

Face : 6.5/10
Figure : 6/10(to me lah)
Height : normal Height
Boobs: B cup( i think)
Skin: fair
Hair : long
BBBJ : 7/10
French Kiss (La JI):0/10(no la ji cause she don wan)
FJ : 5.5/10
AR:6/10
Attitute : 6.5/10 ( friendly, But know how to change Face and abit of Attitute went i cannot stand)

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 03:57 PM.