Old 24-04-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sextypething deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L14h31

I have been an avid reader of SBF, and love reading the Frs of bro max_priest and recently bro chris91..

Now, I decided to start by posting some of my FR to share..

Went down to L14H31 some days ago, and decided to ask for Lina, after reading all the good stuffs about her.

I must say, the interior house design of L14H31 is very nice, big and spacious, and gave me the modern vibe.

Very soon Lina came, and we proceed to room. I love the room, as it is clean, big and spacious...

In the room, I had a good look at Lina. She is pretty, but deep inside me, her looks is not my type (sorry if i offended any Lina fans here.... one man meat is another man poison) But she has a slim and sexy figure.

Appearance: 6/10 (my personal opinion)
Body: 7/10
Tits: c cup? with perky nipples protruding, nice
Pre-shower routine: we sat down on the bed, and had some light kissing and i caress her legs. Not so much action.
Shower action: nothing much to say
Catbath: I love it when she sucked and kiss my nipples.. it aroused me greatly. But in general, she did not perform much catbath on my body (front and back)
AR: N/A
BBBJ: very shiok, love the way she kiss, sucked my shaft
We made love in various positions (missionary, doggy, cowgirl) and her attitude is very good (8/10)

RTF: no.. next targets for me will be heading to L18H05 and L16W06.