View Single Post
Old 12-11-2004, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2549 / Power: 20
maituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kota Kinabalu / labuan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
not my header lah.. i do a search and borrowed someone's created thread to post.. dont wan to flood SB with too many threads...

and this thread is about Kota Kinabaru and Labuan right? not misleading lah...
Hey bro Lawry,Beverly hotel is still the main fuck joint for chinese girls..check out Promenade hotel at Api Api..proceed from the swimming pool and by the back, the health center operates with hotel rooms for the massage services...mostly local kadazans NOT MALAYS ,the center operates like JB style got manager to intro the girls...The local chinese lady good for HJ but about 30+ suggest u opt for the young kadazan girls...after your hard work try the chinese restaurant..supposedly the best in API...enjoy..

The New Hotel (Marriot I think) next to Hyatt whould be ready in Dec..check out the crowd and get free ONS...I used to get them over at the revamped Hyatt...