View Single Post
Old 28-07-2005, 11:45 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

I believe that my spouse has already dissipated (disposed of) some matrimonial assets. Can I still claim a share of those assets?

If you believe that your spouse has already dissipated some assets, you may highlight this to the court. You will have to state the reasons for your belief, together with the relevant evidence, in an affidavit (a sworn statement). The court may include the assets that have been disposed of, in deciding the division of matrimonial assets and your share in the assets.

Can I still make a claim for a share in the matrimonial home if I have moved out, or if I am not the registered owner of the matrimonial home?

Yes, you can still make a claim for a share in the matrimonial home if you have moved out, or if you are not the registered owner of the matrimonial home. The court will decide the amount of the share that you will get (if any) according to the principles set out in question above.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here