View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 03:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Wow this topic about coyote still not finished??? Continuation of part 2 or 3??

I know what u are driving at... customer has the choice of coyote for company n talk "love" but low possibility to bring out and straight bring out AGG ger.

Think u still dun get the idea of what lost99 wanted to say.... what he mentioned which I do agree is AGG is purely a sex bar. Go there, men want 99% possibility to bring the ger out for sex and not be fooled by buying LDs but end of the day, go back hotel and sleep alone... If these men want to find gers just to talk "love" then there is other venue for this.

I was conned yrs ago thinking the ger I was drinking with was able to bf. As I was waiting for friends to choose their gers, I spent a lot of money on LDs... end of the day, die cock standing.... she couldn't go out cause she told, she was a coyote, dun go out with customer. Of cause, I was angried but couldn't do anything.... felt like been conned. Learnt from there.

I just have to accept the fact, a lot of bars now get coyote... whether to hate it or love it, coyote will still be there.
Was unavailable throughout the whole weekend. So came to conclude and not start a new chapter. Lol.

That's why I posted many times that if u want to go agogo bar, there's crazy house/ baccara / rainbow 1,2,3,5. The rest are mostly coyote and Ladyboy bars. Lol. Like it or not, many SG guys know where to go to talk "love" and find thai gfs at a particular coyote bar in cowboy.

Here's a tip for the ones reading. Most coyotes still go with customers. Except for some Arab bars. Lol. If u are looking to go for LT at least 3-4 hours with a coyote, here's what u might want to do.

Hit the coyote bar and proposed a LT. within the working hours from 8pm-2am. Allow her to go back after 2am as most have thai bfs/tomboys waiting for them to go back together. If she likes u, she will squeeze a LT during her working hours to go with u. If not, u could only settle for a ST. just bring forward the hours of LT earlier.