View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 01:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

more on caning in singapore

Sections 227 to 233 of the Criminal Procedure Code addresses the caning procedures to be adhered to, including:

a. The subject may be caned if he is male, is below the age of fifty, and is certified medically fit by a medical doctor.

b. The subject will be caned up to a maximum of twenty-four strokes, irrespective of the total number of offences convicted.

c. Should the subject be a youth, he may be caned up to ten strokes, using a light rattan.

d. The subject will not be caned if he has been sentenced to death.

e. The rattan shall be not more than 1.27 centimetres in diameter.

f. The caning procedure will only be carried out in the presence of a medical doctor, who will certify the subject prior to the caning procedure and check him after every stroke has been meted out. Although caning is mandatory for certain offences, the legislation provides for exceptions to be made, which may come in the form of an alternative sentencing or it may be replaced by an imprisonment term of up to twelve months.

Crimes which may result in caning

i will only list down those crime directly or indirectly related to "sex"

a. Outrage of modesty:
b. Rape: At least twelve strokes
c. Sodomy
d. Assault or use of criminal force to a person with intent to outrage modesty
e. Kidnapping
f. Extortion
g. others inclide Unlawful overstay in Singapore for over ninety days: At least three strokes and many other not related to sex... so i left them out...

interesting pt to note is

Robbery: At least six strokes, but If committed after 7 p.m. and before 7 a.m: At least twelve strokes.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here