View Single Post
Old 22-10-2005, 05:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

well... i know it's a bit confusing to see many threads on Hatyai.
but i personally think more threads always brings more helpful informations on Hatyai and goody FRs.

Hatyai Newbies are always welcome to ask even most basic questions here and i and many kind senior brudders will be very delighted to assist.

i will be starting with lots of info and FRs myself, brudders who went there are also welcome to post FRs here. of coz if brudders hope to know more 'advance' enquiries on Hatyai. There are always lots of seniors like (well he's living in Hatyai)Thaivisitor 's thread 'Hatyai after Dark'.
But I am starting this thread as a pure basic guide for newbies like me in the past.
I will share with all for what i know about Hatyai. But of coz , i have to admit i am not the expert or well-localised. Just standing on a visitor's ground...

Paisei Pasei.....
Bruddersout there, pls give your most truthful advice and suggestions anytime if any brudders see this thread as unnecessary...